- Sort by Default Order
Short Sleeve Navy Blue with "NEW" Apparatus image on back Gildan® DryBlend® Adult T-Shirt
FaceBook live and recorded drawing October 6th at 1:00 P.M. Winners need not be present. Winners and draw video posted on http://www.marienville-fire.com and on the Marienville Volunteer Fire Co. FaceBook page and notified immediately. * Purchaser assumes all responsibility for gun laws pertaining to state of residency.
Your order form will include your ticket numbers, keep this for your records.
Free Shipping Marienville Volunteer Fire Co. 125 Year Anniversary Decal Red with White Back
MVFC Can KooziesPrinted on Both Sides Available in Red, Black and Pink.
Tour-de-Forest Can KooziesPrinted on Both Sides Available in Red, Black and Pink.
PLEASE VIEW THE FAQ PAGE BEFORE PREREGISTERING!!!The Tour-De-Forest is a an ATV leisure ride through the scenic Allegheny National Forest on designated forest roads and trails that are not usually open to ATV traffic. The Tour-De-Forest has a very low difficulty level and is good for riders of all ages and experience to enjoy. This event is put together for ATV enthusiast to have the opportunity to ride and experience different areas that are not normally open to ATV's. We hope you have an enjoyable time with us. As you may already know, for every 2-DAY registration the participant will receive two meal tickets. The first ticket is redeemable for an All-You-Can-Eat pancake breakfast that is available at the MACA building sponsored by the Lions Club. The second ticket is redeemable for a lunch that is available at the food court along the Tour-de-Forest route sponsored by the Farmington Ladies Auxiliary or at some of the local restaurants. The participating restaurants can all be accessed by ATV and the ticket value will be deducted from the final bill. The ticket value is currently $3.00. Participating restaurants are as follows: Bettina's Italian Restaurant Bucktail Hotel Kelly Hotel and Shamrock Dining Room Lucky’s Tour-De-Forest Rules, State and Federal Laws change frequently. PLEASE REVIEW THEM CAREFULLY! IMPORTANT RIDER AND PASSENGER INFORMATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
REGULATIONS REGARDING ATV / DIRT BIKE USE AND PASSENGER INFORMATION:
- MAXIMUM MACHINE WIDTH IS 64"
- ATV'S MUST HAVE AN APROVED SEAT FOR PASSENGERS.
- PASSENGER UNDER 8 YEARS OF AGE CAN ONLY RIDE IN A SIDE BY SIDE ATV WITH A CHILD SAFETY SEAT, AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
- ANY CHILD UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE, OR WEIGHING LESS THAN 40 LBS, OR UNDER THE HEIGHT OF 4 FOOT 9 INCHES TALL ARE REQUIRED TO USE A CHILD RESTRAINT DEVICE.
- ANY CHILD BETWEEN 4 AND UNDER 8 YEARS OF AGE WHO WEIGHS LESS THAN 80 LBS. AND/OR WHO IS UNDER 4 FOOT 9 INCHES IN HEIGHT MUST BE FASTEN IN A VEHICLE SEAT BELT SYSTEM WITH THE USE OF A BOOSTER SEAT.
- PASSENGERS 8 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER MAY RIDE ON AN ATV WITH AN APPROVED AFTER MARKET SEAT ONLY.
- TOUR-DE-FOREST STAFF WILL BE WEARING YELLOW VEST’S IF ANY HELP IS NEEDED.
- ALL RIDERS MUST STAY ON ROUTE AND FOLLOW ALL ROUTE SIGNING.
- IF YOU NEED TO STOP ALONG THE ROUTE, PULL OFF ONLY AS FAR AS NECESSARY TO AVOID BECOMING A HAZARD. (PICK A WIDE SPOT.)
- STAY OUT OF DITCHES AND SOFT AREAS.
- FOLLOW THE 25 MPH SPEED LIMIT ALONG THE
- WHEN IN TOWN STAY ON THE DESIGNATED ATV ROADS AND FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC LAWS.
- FOLLOW THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC, MOST OF THE ROUTE IS ONE WAY STAY TO THE RIGHT.
- THE ORANGE TRAIL IS THE ONLY TWO-WAY TRAFFIC.
- ALL RIDERS MUST CARRY PROOF OF INSURANCE, REGISTRATION (FROM PA OR A RECIPROCAL STATE.)