If you preregister online your packet will be maialed to you. and you are ready to go. If you do not register online and register event weekend your machine must be present!!!! This includes Friday night!!!
The 2022 Tour-de-Forest’s fall Spring Ride is May 20 & 21st 2023
ALL QUESTIONS CAN BE ANSWERED UNDER THE FAQ’s TAB.
Please do not call the phone number for information, we are a volunteer fire department and the phone is rarely monitored.
Spring Ride May 20th & 21st, 2023
The Tour-De-Forest is a an ATV leisure ride through the scenic Allegheny National Forest on designated forest roads and trails that are not usually open to ATV traffic. The Tour-De-Forest has a very low difficulty level and is good for riders of all ages and experience to enjoy. This event is put together for ATV enthusiast to have the opportunity to ride and experience different areas that are not normally open to ATVs. We hope you have an enjoyable time with us.
The Tour De Forest is always scheduled the weekend BEFORE Memorial Day WEEKEND and the first weekend after the trail closes. These dates usually fall on the third weekend in May and the first weekend in October.
Tour-De-Forest Rules, State and Federal Laws change frequently.
PLEASE REVIEW THEM CAREFULLY!
IMPORTANT RIDER AND PASSENGER INFORMATION PLEASE READ CAREFULLY!!
REGULATIONS REGARDING ATV / DIRT BIKE USE AND PASSENGER INFORMATION:
- MAXIMUM MACHINE WIDTH IS 64″
- ATV’S MUST HAVE AN APROVED SEAT FOR PASSENGERS.
- PASSENGER UNDER 8 YEARS OF AGE CAN ONLY RIDE IN A SIDE BY SIDE ATV WITH A CHILD SAFETY SEAT, AS DESCRIBED BELOW.
- ANY CHILD UNDER 4 YEARS OF AGE, OR WEIGHING LESS THAN 40 LBS, OR UNDER THE HEIGHT OF 4 FOOT 9 INCHES TALL ARE REQUIRED TO USE A CHILD RESTRAINT DEVICE.
- ANY CHILD BETWEEN 4 AND UNDER 8 YEARS OF AGE WHO WEIGHS LESS THAN 80 LBS. AND/OR WHO IS UNDER 4 FOOT 9 INCHES IN HEIGHT MUST BE FASTEN IN A VEHICLE SEAT BELT SYSTEM WITH THE USE OF A BOOSTER SEAT.
- PASSENGERS 8 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER MAY RIDE ON AN ATV WITH AN APPROVED AFTER MARKET SEAT ONLY.
- TOUR-DE-FOREST STAFF WILL BE WEARING YELLOW VEST’S IF ANY HELP IS NEEDED.
- ALL RIDERS MUST STAY ON ROUTE AND FOLLOW ALL ROUTE SIGNING.
- IF YOU NEED TO STOP ALONG THE ROUTE, PULL OFF ONLY AS FAR AS NECESSARY TO AVOID BECOMING A HAZARD. (PICK A WIDE SPOT.)
- STAY OUT OF DITCHES AND SOFT AREAS.
- FOLLOW THE 25 MPH SPEED LIMIT ALONG THE
- WHEN IN TOWN STAY ON THE DESIGNATED ATV ROADS AND FOLLOW ALL TRAFFIC LAWS.
- FOLLOW THE FLOW OF TRAFFIC, MOST OF THE ROUTE IS ONE WAY STAY TO THE RIGHT.
- THE ORANGE TRAIL IS THE ONLY TWO-WAY TRAFFIC.
- ALL RIDERS MUST CARRY PROOF OF INSURANCE, REGISTRATION (FROM PA OR A RECIPROCAL STATE.)